Stay up to date with the latest announcements and updates about GoGlobal.Green
News from GoGlobal.Green
We think YES! Check out our 3 best practice tips.
- Host your event in the virtual world: One option to host a sustainable event. Events in real life are a huge source for emissions and waste that can be reduced massively by going online. Another advantage of holding your event online is that it’s inclusive to more people: You’ll be able to reach people from all over the globe, from all different time zones. Even audiences that would not have the resources or the time to come can join your event if it is online.
- Compensate your emissions: Compensating for the amount of emissions your event emitted is a good way to take responsibility. With Wilderness International we found a compensation partner that takes a holistic and long-term approach to the issue of carbon compensation. According to the amount of emissions a corresponding area of rainforest is being protected that stores large amounts of carbon in their biomass. The release of stored carbon dioxide can be prevented and and at the same time, precious habitat and biodiversity as well as crucial functions of forests are preserved to benefit our climate.
- Work with likeminded parties: To promote our dream of a climate friendly event, companies that are operating emission-neutral and prove that after their registration get to participate for free! For those who are not, we decided to donate the return of all Company Tickets to our compensation partner Wilderness International. We welcome every participant to check out their work and take the next step on their individual sustainability journey. Because going global only works through sustainable and responsible growth considering the future of our planet.
Hosting an Event Online Can Be Challenging. Find Out What Solutions We Came up with!
- Hopin Virtual Event Venue: When it comes to hosting an online event the platform Hopin allows virtual yet immersive and interactive experiences. For us the perfect translation of offline formats into an online setting. Take a look around the expo area, listen to inspiring speakers on stage or engage in stimulating discussions in one of the sessions. Hopin offers everything an offline event also has except plastic lanyards – and we love it!
- Matchmaking: Like in online dating, we will connect destinations with companies that are interested in each other. Get in contact with your Top matches – Not seeing each other in person is no obstacle to making a connection.
- Hopin Expo Booths: Your own space to interact with new customers. Display videos, presentations or anything you can do in front of your camera! Virtual booths fit more people then a tiny cardboard box at a real convention. Plus they allow for a huge variety of materials: videos, presentations, memes, or anything you can do in front of your camera! Get creative!
Take Responsibility for Your Carbon Footprint! Here’s What We Did.
- Calculate Your Emissions: The first step to a responsible approach to your carbon footprint is to find out exactly how many emissions were caused by your activities. to do this, you can use the emissions calculator from our compensation partner wilderness international.
2. Compensate by Protecting Wild Rainforest: Rainforests store large amounts of carbon in their biomass. By protecting them, we prevent the release of stored carbon dioxide and preserve other crucial functions of forests that benefit our climate. And at the same time, we protect precious habitat and biodiversity forever!
3. Donate to a Compensation Partner: In order to promote responsible and climate friendly actions, we decided to donate the return of all Company Tickets to our compensation partner Wilderness International. We welcome all participants of GoGlobal.Green to check out what they do and to take the next step on their individual sustainability journey. Companies that are certified as emission-neutral already and prove that after their registration participate for free!
Stay Up To Date
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn to learn about the lastest announcements, updates and discounts.